Chuck Norris facts for scientists and mathematicians
In the spirit of recent Internet trends describing the phenomenal powers of Chuck Norris, I have come up with some "facts" about Chuck Norris for scientists and mathematicians:
- Chuck Norris has memorized pi. All of it.
- Chuck Norris is a phylum unto himself.
- There is no known cure for Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris went back in time to fight the dinosaurs. The dinosaurs lost.
- Chuck Norris proved Fermat's Last Theorem.
- The square root of -1 is Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris can see farther than the Hubble space telescope. Without glasses.
- The largest prime number is Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris curves space-time.
- Chuck Norris doesn't believe in e.
- Chuck Norris can trisect an angle using only a compass and straight edge.
- Chuck Norris can deliver a fatal roundhouse kick passing through any three noncolinear points.
- Chuck Norris is NP-complete.
- The Riemann Hypothesis remains unsolved because it does not factor in Chuck Norris.
- Not even gravity can defy Chuck Norris. However, Chuck Norris can defy gravity.
- Chuck Norris is the building block of all matter.
- There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.
- Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Too bad he's never cried.
- Outer space exists because it's afraid of being on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris has counted to infinity - twice.
- There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.
- The first eclipse took place after Chuck Norris challenged the sun to a staring contest. Chuck Norris always wins.
- Simply by pulling on both ends, Chuck Norris can stretch diamonds back into coal.
- Chuck Norris has 12 moons. One of these moons is the Earth.
- Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang was approximately equal to 1 CNRhK (Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick).
- (My personal favourite) Chuck Norris can divide by zero.